Our policy on school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school;
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school;
- is practical and smart;
- identifies the children with the school;
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance;
- is regarded as suitable wear for school and good value for money by most parents;
- is designed with health and safety in mind.
- to support the cost of school uniforms any preowned items of clothing can be provided to children by enquiring at the school office. Once a term preowned items will be available in the school playground for a small donation.
- the academy purchases new school uniform to support families suffering financial hardship.
Our School Uniform consists of:
Falconer's Hill Academy Uniform
Our School PE Kit consists of: