Remote Learning - Year 3
As you are aware, we have now moved to remote learning. We are delivering this through Google Classroom. We will continue to deliver high quality teaching and have devised a timetable to achieve this. This timetable mirrors our in-school learning and teaching. We will be adding Powerpoints and videos to support the children with their learning.
Our expectations are that the children will follow the timetable each day in school and at home. In order for us to answer any questions about a certain lesson, we encourage children to follow the times set. We will only be answering questions about the subject taught in that time slot. Throughout the day we will be monitoring Google Classroom, for both classes, for any questions.
If you do not have access to a device we can print weekly packs for you to collect. Please message us as soon as possible so that we can get these ready for you to collect.
As always, we will be able to answer any questions you may have, within working hours, on Class Dojo or on Google Classroom.
Mrs Sutton, Mrs Silman, Mrs Souter and Mrs Rogers
The Year 3 team
- Amazing Learning Spring Term 1 Week 3 22 01 2021
- Amazing Learning Spring Term 1 Week 4 29 01 2021
- Amazing Learning Spring Term 1 Week 5 01 02 2021
- Amazing Learning Spring Term 1 Week 6 08 02 2021
- Amazing Learning Spring Term 2 Week 1 22 02 2021
- Amazing Learning Spring Term 2 Week 2 01 03 2021
- Year 3 Timetable