Thursday, November 8, 2018 - 10:07
At Falconer's Hill Academy, we are proud to be a part of the David...
Wednesday, October 17, 2018 - 12:09
Staff and pupils at Falconer's Hill Academy, part of the David Ross...
- Friday, July 1, 2016 - 18:43Pupils from Falconer's Hill Academy competed with pride when they took part in this year’s David Ross Education Trust (DRET) Summer Cup, a festival of sport that recognises and celebrates the talent
- Tuesday, November 3, 2015 - 16:30Falconer's Hill Academy is delighted to welcome you to our Open Events on Monday 9th November. We will be opening our doors throughout the day for Year 2 children and their parents to explore the
- Monday, July 6, 2015 - 18:32Pupils from Falconer’s Hill Academy are celebrating after finishing in the top three at a sports event that was attended by Denise Lewis OBE, Gabby Logan and former Scotland Rugby International,
- Friday, May 15, 2015 - 15:57Pupils from Falconer’s Hill Academy paid a special visit to Lincoln Castle to see the famous ‘Magna Carta.’ The 800 year old document, which is said to have marked a key turning point for freedom and
- Thursday, May 14, 2015 - 14:47Pupils from the Falconers Hill Academy have been electing their relaunched school council. Headteacher Matthew Reetz said: “We thought it was a great idea to tie our school council election in with
- Tuesday, April 14, 2015 - 12:32Our April Newsletter is now available from the link on the left hand side of this page
- Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 14:47Thursday 5 th March was World Book day across the UK. Here at Falconer’s Hill the children took part in a ‘Book Buddies’ event with two of their neighbouring schools. It was such a success that the
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - 11:38Over the Easter Holidays, Mr Hart will be running a 'Holiday Sports Club' from Monday March 31st to Thursday 2nd April. All children (regardless of which school they go to) are welcome to attend
- Wednesday, March 4, 2015 - 11:19Tomorrow is World Book Day 2015 and to celebrate we will be holding 'The Big Book Swap' in the School Hall at 3:15PM. Please bring into school and book that you have enjoyed (please make sure that it
- Monday, February 23, 2015 - 16:39If you are in Year 5 or Year 6 and are interested in applying for the role of a Digital Leader then email Mr Chalmers firstname.lastname@example.org Further details can be found in this month's