We aim to develop the whole child by considering their intellectual, moral, spiritual, social, emotional, creative and physical well-being. This is all within a purposeful, happy and secure school environment for everyone.
At Falconer's Hill we have high expectations and deliver a curriculum based on important skills in literacy, numeracy and technology in order to provide a secure basis for learning in a wide range of situations.
Through our 'Flying High To Achievement' system, we encourage all children to develop positive attitudes towards their education and in turn become enquiring children who have a passion for learning. As a result, our children enjoy school and are passionate and proud of their achievements.
Vision and Ethos
At Falconer’s Hill we aim to:-
- Create a happy and caring school where pupils are keen to learn
- Set high expectations of achievement, attitudes, behaviour and welfare
- Work with all members of the school community to develop positive relationships between staff, parents and pupils
- Provide experiences which add value through curriculum enrichment activities
- Ensure that every child has the opportunity to 'Fly High'